Preschool Curriculum for 18-Month-olds (Concord only)
During this age children want to find out as much as they can about new places and objects. From 18 to 24 months, children learn as many of 10 to 15 words each month. When their vocabularies reach out around 200 words, they begin to combine two words.
At Vinings Academy we provide a rich learning environment that help them expand their vocabulary, find appropriate ways to express their creativity, and safely discover the world around them. This program is only offerered at our Concord location.
Skills and Concepts Covered:
- Start Talking and Listening
- Beginning vocabulary building
- Development social-emotional
- Working on fine motors skills
- Experiment with hand-on-activities
- Spanish every day
- Counting through hand-on-activities
- Colors and Shapes
- Learning ABCs for vocabulary growth