Private Pre-K Program
We have analyzed the state’s learning objectives to ensure that our private pre-k curriculum features many skills to promote kindergarten readiness. While the High Hat phonics program gives children the skills to become strong readers, we also provide hands-on activities and extended opportunities for discovery in language arts, science, math, Spanish, and social studies.
By teaching students to speak Spanish at a young age, you are telling them that learning about different cultures and speaking more than one language is important. In our changing world, an early lesson like this could make a huge difference in the opportunities that your children have in the future.
Skills and Concepts Covered:
- Language Development and Literacy
- Letter Recognition ( High Hat program)
- Review of Consonant Sounds
- Long and Short Vowel Sounds
- Blending Phonemes
- Reading Comprehension
- Creative Writing ( Handwriting Without Tears Program )
- Math ( Everyday Math Curriculum)
- Number Concepts 0-100
- Addition and Subtraction ( Everyday Math)
- Ordinal Position and Patterning
- Measurement, Time and Money
- Prediction, Analysis and Experimentation
- Cultural Awareness.
- Spanish ( Viva el Español Program )