Private Accredited Preschool Programs for Three Year Olds
At Vinings Academy we provide creative, hands-on activities that allow children to learn through experimentation and exploration while encouraging development of higher-order thinking skills. Language, science, patterning, independent thinking, and creative expression are a few of the skills covered in our curriculum. We also start our more extensive language program, beginning with Spanish. Studies show that learning a second language comes easily and naturally during the preschool age.
Skills and Concepts Covered:
- Language Development and Literacy
- Phonological Awareness (High Hat Program)
- Letter Recognition
- Math (Every Day Math Curriculum)
- Numbers 1-30
- Shapes and Colors
- Counting, Sorting, and Patterning
- Graphing and Problem Solving
- Handwriting Awareness (Handwriting Without Tears program)
- Healthy Habits
- Spanish (Viva el Español Program)
Our older three-year- olds (fourth birthday before September 1st), attend our 4-year Pre-k program, incorporating the reading performance standards necessary for kindergarten readines .