To enroll at Vinings Academy:
- Enrollment for the following school year starts the second week of January, but you can come in any time of the year for a tour.
- All students at the S. Cobb location must be between the ages of 2 and 5 years old on the day they are to begin school. Students at the Concord Rd. location can start school at 18 months old until 5 years (Pre-K).
- Call the school that meets your needs to schedule a tour and fill out an application form. Tours are given daily at the S. Cobb location (770-805-0068) at 9:30AM, 10:30AM or 11 AM by appointment. At the Concord Rd. location (770-444-0144) tours are given daily at 10:30AM, 11AM or 11:30AM by appointment.
- Enrollment is limited due to class size, and current students are enrolled first. If a class is full, a new student is placed on a waiting list. The waiting list form needs to be filled out and submitted in order for your child to be included on the list.
- The average time on the waiting list varies depending on the age group and can carry over into the next year. A number is assigned to each applicant on the waiting list. When a spot opens up, parents are contacted and given 96 hours to notify us of their decision to accept or decline enrollment. It is the parent’s responsibility to notify Vinings Academy International Preschool office of any changes in contact information.
Before first day of school:
- There is a $100 enrollment fee payable before the first day of school.
- The State of Georgia requires schools to retain proof of immunization for every child. Please schedule an appointment with your physician ahead of time and before the end of summer. Every child enrolled at Vinings Academy must provide Form 3231 (Certificate of Immunization), showing they have received all of the age-appropriate immunizations (unless you file an exemption for medical or religious purposes).
- Each child needs a school bag for his or her personal belongings and for parent/school communication.
- Please read the Preschool Parent Handbook for all carpool and classroom rules.
- Be enthusiastic and your child will love school!
Parents understand that admission to the preschool obligates the child for the entire school year. Withdrawals for hardship will be accepted at the discretion of the Board of Directors.